Bertazzoni, the 163-year-old family-owned Italian manufacturer of award-winning kitchen appliances, has launched new models to its Professional and Master Series ranges, as well as completed its full kitchen suite offerings with new refrigerators and dishwashers. The new launches signal exciting growth for the company in North America.
Some of the highlights of the new ranges include:
- New Professional ranges in bright colors, including red, orange, yellow, white, and black, which will add a contemporary statement to any kitchen space. Available in 30”, 36” and 48”.
- Best-in-category cooking performance: The new range platform provides the fastest time-to-boil time enabled by the new Monocloc 19,000 BTU brass burner layout. Bertazzoni is now the category leader, with a boil time of below 6 minutes for ½ gallon of water—11% faster than the company’s previous range platform iteration.
- Enhanced user-friendly operations, including an elegant user interface gauge with an embedded cooking mode display for all digital models, a new temperature gauge to monitor pre-heat cycles and cooking temperature progression, a soft-close door hinge system, smooth-motion telescopic glides for oven shelves, and edge-to-edge inner glass for easy cleaning.
Standout features of the full kitchen suite include:
- New built-in refrigerators, available in either panel-installed stainless or panel-ready, which allows homeowners to install paneling of cabinetry to match design statement, along with new freestanding refrigerators, with stainless steel door fronts.
- New dishwashers, available in panel-ready installation applications.
“The kitchen is the heart of the home, and the range is the protagonist in the kitchen,” said Valentina Bertazzoni in the press release for the new collection. Bertazzoni is the style and brand director of Bertazzoni, and she is a sixth-generation family member. “With the new launches, we look forward to sharing this evolution of the Bertazzoni brand – and a part of our family – with families across North America.”
Founded in Guastalla in 1882, Bertazzoni is one of the most dynamic and innovative companies in the cooking appliance market, currently led by the fifth and sixth generations of the Bertazzoni family.
Photos courtesy of Bertazzoni